Click here to listen to the Flash Briefing.
Today’s skill for self leadership is: VISION
Let’s look at the biggest picture, at least for each one of us, namely your personal life vision.
After all – if you already have or are going to spend all those years in some leader role, I suppose you have a wish, maybe conscious or still unconscious to you, that your life and contribution is meaningful as it makes a difference in some way or another.
- John Kennedy dreamed of putting a man on the moon.
- Eleanor Roosevelt envisioned a world of equal opportunity for women and minorities.
- Alfred Nobel having contributed to explosives and war industry willed part his fortune to contribute to future international peace.
- Nelson Mandela spent years in prison in his fight against apartheid .
- Mother Theresa vowed to give "wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor.
- Gandhi used nonviolent civil disobedience to leed India to independence.
None of these visions were easy, but these people achieved amazing results!
My life vision is to keep my self awake, after too many years of unconsciousness or what you may call ‘sleepwalking’, so I can live my life, and support others along the way, in living Conscious sustainable meaningful Lives.
What is your life vision and how does it fit with your leadership?